Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are delicious individual portions of peanut butter cheesecakes with chocolate graham cracker crust and chocolate ganache topping. This cute homemade cheesecake recipe is a great dessert for your child’s school bake sale, or your next party!
- 1 cup finely crushed chocolate graham crackers (or cookies)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup powder sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12oz. semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
- In a bowl mix together graham cracker (or cookie crumbs), sugar and melted butter.
- Divide crumbs in the cupcake liners and press it on the bootom. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, peanut butter, powder sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well combined.
- Beat in eggs (one by one) until evenly combined.Do not over mix it.
- Spoon cheesecake filling over the crusts and bake at 325 F for 20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out almost clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate and stir in heavy cream. Spoon chocolate ganache on top of each cheesecake. Sprinkle chopped toasted peanuts on top for garnish.
- Store cheesecakes in refrigerator.