Halloween Banana Sushi Rolls lookin festive and fun, like creepy monster eyes, are easy Halloween snack for kids or appetizer for Halloween party!
- large tortillas
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of peanut butter (for each tortilla)
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of strawberry jelly (for each tortilla)
- one large banana (for each tortilla)
- candy eyes
- Spread peanut butter over tortilla.
- Spread jelly over peanut butter.
- Place peeled banana on tortilla and roll up as tightly as you can.
- Cut in 3/4 to 1 inch slices and secure each slice with toothpick.
- Garnish with candy eyes before serving.
Do not make too much in advance or tortillas will soften too much and banana will brown.