Gingerbread Lasagna is easy, no-bake delight perfect for Christmas or any day.
- 2 ½ cups firm ginger snaps cookies (or graham crackers)-ground
- 9 Tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cups Cool Whip
- 2 x 3.4 oz. packages vanilla instant pudding
- 2 ¾ cups milk
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 ¼ teaspoons cinnamon (or more to taste)
- ¾ teaspoon ginger (or more to taste)
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg (or more to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon cloves (or more to taste)
- 2 ½ cups Cool Whip
- 4 cups Cool Whip-divided
- red, white, and green sprinkles
- gingerbread decoration
- To make the crust, ground ginger snaps cookies or graham crackers in the fine crumb. Next, stir in melted butter with a fork until all crumbs are evenly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 13 x 9-inches glass dish and place it in the fridge.
- To make the cheesecake layer, mix softened butter, vanilla powdered sugar, and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip and spread over the crust.
- For gingerbread layer, whisk pudding mix with spices, add milk and whisk to combine. Add molasses and mix well. Finally, add cool whip and mix until all combined. Taste the mixture and add more spices if desired to your taste. Spread the mixture over the cheesecake layer. Top with 2 cups Cool Whip.
- Place in the fridge for 4-6 hours, or preferably overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with swirls of Cool Whip, sprinkles, and gingerbread decorations.
- Store in the fridge.