Do you ever have one of those days when you simply have to eat something sweet? If the answer is yes, I might have the perfect recipe for you – Snickers Chocolate Fudge! It’s extremely easy to make, and so sweet and tasty that just one piece is enough to satisfy the most intense sugar cravings.
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 10 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 6 oz butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 fun-sized Snickers candy bar (each cut up into three pieces)
- Line 10×5 inch pan with baking paper (it will be much easier to lift the fudge from the pan)
- Combine sugar , milk and honey in a saucepan and bring to boil. Continue to boil, over medium heat, for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add baking chocolate and continue cooking on a low heat for about 5 minutes until the chocolate is melted completely, stirring constantly.
- Move from the heat and stir in vanilla and butter until it’s evenly combine.
- Set aside for about 25 minutes to cool and stir it occasionally.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped up Snickers on top of the fudge and press it in gently with your hand.
- Refrigerate the fudge until it hardens.
- Cut into small squares and serve.
- Keep them in the refrigerator