Cranberry Pistachio Lasagna is an easy, NO BAKE dessert for a Thanksgiving or Christmas gathering. If you are looking for a simple cranberry dessert recipe to feed a crowd at holiday parties, this delicious layered cheesecake dessert with Oreo crust is calling your name!
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup whipped cream
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/3–1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
Cranberry Jello Layer:
- 3 oz. strawberry flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- ½ cup boiling cranberry juice
- ¾ cup cranberry sauce
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 2–3 cups whipped cream
- 4–5 oz. white chocolate bar to make the curls
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup chopped dried cranberries
- Notes: For whipped cream you can use thawed whipped topping like Cool Whip (you’ll need 22 oz.) or beat 3 ½ cups chilled heavy whipping cream with 2 teaspoons vanilla until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar to taste and continue mixing on high speed until STIFF PEAKS form.
- To make the crust ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs. Then, stir in ½ cup melted butter until evenly moistened. Now, press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl cream together ½ cup softened butter, 8 oz. softened cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla until smooth and creamy. Add 1 ¼ cup whipped cream and mix to combine. Mix in chopped pistachios and cranberries, too. Then, spread the mixture over chilled crust. Place in the fridge to firm, too.
- In a large bowl place strawberry Jello, add ½ cup boiling juice and stir to dissolve completely. Whisk cranberry sauce until combine. Cool to room temperature and then add 4 cups whipped cream and mix until combine evenly. Taste the mixture and if it’s not sweet enough to your taste add powdered sugar. I didn’t add extra sugar, but it depends on sweetness of cranberry sauce you use. Pour the mixture over firmed cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set.
- Spread 2 cups whipped cream on top.
- To make the curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler across the broad surface of a bar of white chocolate at room temperature. Sprinkle curls on top. Sprinkle chopped pistachios and cranberries. Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving, or overnight.
- Store in the fridge.