Christmas Coconut Snowball Cookies are melt-in-your-mouth, delicious coconut cookies rolled in powdered sugar. They will be perfect for your Christmas cookie tray! These festive cookies are portable, sweet, and overall, the best Christmas dessert!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut
- 2 cups powdered sugar for coating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; lined a pan with baking paper and set aside
- Mix butter on medium speed until creamy in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment
- Add 2/3 cup powdered sugar and salt, mix well.
- Add in vanilla, cornstarch and finely shredded coconut.
- Continue mixing on low speed gradually adding flour and mix until evenly combine.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp dough at a time and roll into a ball, place balls on lined baking paper.
- Bake about 16 – 18 minutes (until bottoms get light golden color )
- Remove from the oven, cool a few minutes and while cookies are still warm roll them in powdered and let them on a wire rack to cool completely and then roll them in powdered sugar once again, to coat them generously.