Easy no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the best sweet and salty dessert and my favorite snack.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter-softened
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (about 5–6 oz.)
- 5 oz. milk chocolate-finely chopped
- 5 oz. semisweet baking chocolate-finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. salted roasted peanuts-crushed
- Pulse pretzels in a food processor to make small pieces, or place them in a zip-lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin, set aside.
- In a bowl combine peanut butter, softened butter, brown sugar and vanilla, stir well.
- Add powdered sugar, stir well.
- Add crushed pretzels and stir until evenly combined. Cover and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Roll 1 inch balls and arrange them onto tray lined with baking paper. If the dough falling apart when you roll it between your palms, take 1 heaping Tbsp. of the dough, first squeeze it gently with your fingers, then roll to make nice round shape. Freeze until firm.
- Melt the chocolate and dip each ball into melted chocolate, then place back on a trey lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts and place in the fridge until the chocolate has set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 1 week or freeze for longer storage.
- This recipe makes about 26-28 truffles.