Easy, no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the best sweet and salty dessert, and my favorite snack. These creamy and crunchy, yummy little bites are so addictive! Chocolate covered pretzel bites are great for anything from an after-school snack to a family party!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter-softened
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (about 5–6 oz.)
- 5 oz. milk chocolate-finely chopped
- 5 oz. semisweet baking chocolate-finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. salted roasted peanuts-crushed
- Pulse pretzels in a food processor to make small pieces, or place them in a zip-lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin, set aside.
- In a bowl combine peanut butter, softened butter, brown sugar and vanilla, stir well.
- Add powdered sugar, stir well.
- Add crushed pretzels and stir until evenly combined. Cover and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Roll 1 inch balls and arrange them onto tray lined with baking paper. If the dough falling apart when you roll it between your palms, take 1 heaping Tbsp. of the dough, first squeeze it gently with your fingers, then roll to make nice round shape. Freeze until firm.
- Melt the chocolate and dip each ball into melted chocolate, then place back on a trey lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts and place in the fridge until the chocolate has set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 1 week or freeze for longer storage.
- This recipe makes about 26-28 truffles.