Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna is an easy no-bake layered dessert with a chocolate graham cracker crust, fluffy peanut butter cheesecake mousse, and rich chocolate pudding layer, topped with whipped cream.
- 2 ¼ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
Peanut Butter Layer:
- 8 oz. brick-style cream cheese-room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup peanut butter (do not use natural or other too runny types of peanut butter)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Cool Whip-thawed (or homemade whipped cream whipped to very stiff peaks)
Chocolate Pudding Layer:
- 2 x 3.9 oz chocolate instant pudding
- 2 ¾ cups whole milk
- 3 cups Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- 2–3 tablespoons peanut butter-melted
- Reese’s Pieces
- Reese’s cups-chopped
- To make the crust, stir together chocolate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until all crumbs are evenly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 glass dish. Pace in the freezer whle making the filling.
- To make the peanut butter layer beat together softened cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar. Add peanut butter and mix well. Mix in 2 cups whipped cream. Spread over the crust. Place in the freezer while making next layer.
- Whisk together chocolate pudding mix and milk. Spread over peanut butter layer. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over the pudding layer. Drizzle with melted peanut butter and garnish with chopped Reese’s and Reese’s pieces candies.