- 12 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate-chopped
- 14 oz.can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup peanuts-chopped
- 8 oz. white chocolate-chopped
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Line 8 x 8 inch pan with foil, set aside.
- Microwave semi-sweet chocolate and sweetened condensed milk on high for 2 minutes, then stir for 1 more minutes until completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in chopped peanuts and spread onto foil.
- Microwave chopped white chocolate for 90 seconds or until almost melted. Stir for one more minute until smooth.
- Stir in creamy peanut butter and spread onto chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate until firm ( about 2 hours).
- Cut into small squares and serve.