Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge – can you stay indifferent to these delicious layers of peanut butter and chocolate? If you’re like me and you love anything with peanut butter and chocolate, you’ll love this dessert recipe. You will need just 10 minutes of kitchen work and after that, the enjoyment really begins!!!
- 12 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate-chopped
- 14 oz.can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup peanuts-chopped
- 8 oz. white chocolate-chopped
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Line 8 x 8 inch pan with foil, set aside.
- Microwave semi-sweet chocolate and sweetened condensed milk on high for 2 minutes, then stir for 1 more minute until completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in chopped peanuts and spread onto foil.
- Microwave chopped white chocolate for 90 seconds or until almost melted. Stir for one more minute until smooth.
- Stir in creamy peanut butter and spread onto chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate until firm ( about 2 hours).
- Cut into small squares and serve.