Chocolate Granola Bark is easy to make and irresistibly delicious healthy snack and healthy treat.
For Granola layer:
- 2 ½ cups granola
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 ½Tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 ½ Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 egg white-beaten with the fork
For Chocolate layer:
- 1 pound (450 grams) dark chocolate chunks or dark chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3 Tablespoons coconut shavings
- ¼ cup dried banana chips
- 3 Tablespoons slivered almonds
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil and stir in peanut butter and honey.
- In a large bowl place granola (crush the large chunks) and pour melted ingredients over granola. Add egg white and stir well, until everything is evenly moistened.
- Spread mixture evenly across the prepared baking sheet in a thin layer. Press down firmly to compact it well before baking.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes at 325 F or until golden brown.
- Melt dark chocolate according to package directions, then spread over baked granola.
- Sprinkle topping ingredients in rows (make sure to keep the rows as even as possible).
- Refrigerate until firm (2-3 hours).
- Using a sharp knife cut the bark into pieces.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container.