Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Valentine’s Hearts are irresistible cupid inspired dessert. Chocolate, peanut butter and cookie dough in the shape of a heart – do I need to say more?
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 7 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip morsels
For dipping and decoration:
- 10. oz semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1.5 oz white chocolate for garnish
- A few drops of pink or red food colors
- Beat softened butter and brown sugar until fully combined, then add vanilla and peanut butter and beat until fluffy.
- Add flour and sweetened condensed milk and beat until combined.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chip morsels.
- Press the mixture into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper and set in the fridge to chill.
- Pull off the parchment paper to lift the dough from the baking dish. Using heart shaped cookie cutter cut off the truffles and place them on a tray lined with parchment paper. Set in the freezer while melting chocolate.
- Using a fork dip the truffles into melted chocolate ( one at the time), slightly tap the fork against the side of the bowl to trim the excess chocolate and place the truffle back on the parchment paper. Set them back in the fridge to firm.
- Melt white chocolate, stir in a few drops of red food color, transfer into a small bag, cut the corner off and pipe melted chocolate on top of the truffles.