Homemade Chocolate Banana Bread is the best way to start your day. It’s delicious breakfast, snack or even a dessert.
- 3 medium bananas-mashed (about 1 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 stick butter-melted
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3,5 oz chopped chocolate for garnish
- Preheat the oven at 350 F.
- Grease and dust with flour 9×5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
- In a bowl stir together flour,cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Blend together bananas,Greek yogurt,cinnamon and vanilla.
- Lightly beat the eggs and sugar, add banana mixture, melted butter and mix well.
- Mix in dry ingredients until it’s evenly combine (do not over beat it).
- Pour the batter into prepared pan and scatter chopped chocolate on top, than place it in the oven.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Leave the bread in the pan to cool for 15 minutes, then transfer it from the pan on a wire rack and let it cool completely.