Cheesecake Fruit Salad Roll Ups are bite sized portion of classic summer treat. Fresh fruits and cheesecake filling rolled in tortillas and cinnamon-sugar are new and fun way to enjoy refreshing summer fruit salad.
- ½ cup unsalted butter-room temperature
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 6 oz. cream cheese-room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup whipped cream (or ½ cup +2 Tbsp. chilled heavy cream+2.5 Tablespoon powdered sugar)
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup small diced fresh strawberries
- 3 small peaches-peeled and diced
- 2 kiwi- peeled and small diced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries-sliced in half
- 2 (1 oz.) boxes sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 4–5 large tortillas-room temperature
- 2–3 Tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or to taste)
- To make the whipped cream beat chilled heavy cream until soft peaks form, then add 2.5 Tbsp. powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together softened butter, cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar. Add whipped cream and mix to combine.
- Gently fold in fruits. If the raspberries are too soft I suggest you set them aside and simply scatter them later when spread the filling over tortillas (or they will tint the salad).
- Add vanilla instant pudding powder and stir in with a rubber spatula.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Spread the mixture over tortillas and scattered raspberries on top. Roll filled tortillas tightly.
- Brush each tortilla with melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Cut in 2/3- ¾ inch thick slices and serve immediately.