These awesome Caramel Apple Pie Bombs are the easiest dessert recipe (or at least Apple pie recipe) you’ve ever made, and they are insanely GOOD! Snickerdoodle crescent rolls loaded with apple pie filling and caramel…WOW !!! I’m sure you’re drooling right now over these yummy pastries!
- 8 oz. can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 crescents)
- 8 unwrapped caramel candies (one for each crescent)
- 1/2 cup chopped apples from apple pie filling (1 Tbsp. for each crescent)
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, line baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Place one caramel and about 1 Tbsp. chopped apples from apple pie filling on each triangle, roll the dough tightly, seal the edges, then roll between your palms to form the ball.
- Roll each ball into cinnamon sugar mixture and arrange onto baking sheet leaving 2 inch space apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the bombs are golden brown.
- Serve warm.