Candy Corn Lasagna is layered, pumpkin and vanilla flavored no bake dessert.
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies-crushed
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
Yellow Cream Cheese Filling:
- ¾ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 10 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups whipped cream (homemade or cool whip-thawed)
- Yellow food coloring
- 2 ¾ cups whole milk
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (almost 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)
- 3 x 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups whipped cream (homemade or cool whip-thawed)
- Yellow and orange sprinkles and M&M candies
- To make the crust ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs. In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with Oreo crumbs until evenly moistened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13-inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl cream together ¾ cup softened butter, 10 oz. softened cream cheese and 1 ½ cups powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add 2 cup whipped cream and mix to combine. Add yellow food coloring a little at the time to get desired color. Spread the mixture over chilled crust. Place in the frizer for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together milk, vanilla instant pudding mix, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and until it’s smooth. Spread over top of cheesecake layer.
- Spread 3 cups of whipped cream on top. Before serving garnish with sprinkles and candies.