Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – an easy meatball recipe for the perfect bite-sized appetizer, or side dish! You could also make these into a healthy dinner for your family. These homemade meatballs are the perfect way to get rid of leftover chicken – just add in some buffalo sauce and you’re good to go!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 green onions-thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a bowl stir together breadcrumbs, garlic and onion powder.
- Add ground chicken, egg and green onions, season with salt and pepper to taste and stir until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into about 1 1/4 inch meatballs (you’ll get about 24 meatballs)
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake until all sides are browned (it take about 4-5 minutes).
- Place meatballs into a slow cooker and add buffalo, gently toss to combine, cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.