BBQ Chicken Roll Ups is quick and easy, make ahead appetizer for a crowd!
- 2- 2 ½ cups (12 oz.) shredded cooked chicken
- ¾ cup (2 oz.) crumbled cooked bacon
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened to room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Classic BBQ sauce (or more if needed)
- 1 small green onion-sliced
- 1 small red onion-diced
- 1 ½-2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ – ½ tsp. garlic powder (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- 4 large flour tortillas (10 inches diameter)
- Place all ingredients together (except tortillas) in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly combined. If the mixture is too dry add more BBQ sauce. It should be thick and sticky, but spreadable.
- Spread the mixture over tortillas, roll up tightly, slice in ½ – ¾ inch thick slices, arrange on a plate and serve.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.