This light and fluffy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is the ultimate cheesecake recipe. Made with love, fresh strawberries and an Oreo crust, your family will adore this sweet dessert!
For the Oreo Crust:
- 2 cups finely crushed Oreo
- 5 Tablesoon butter-melted
- 2 Tablesoon sprinkles
For Strawberry Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8-oz cream cheese-room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz fresh strawberries- chopped
- 5 teaspoon gelatin dissolved in 3 Tablespoon water
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- In a bowl combine with a fork Oreo crumbs, melted butter and sprinkles.
- Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 8 inch springform pan and set in refrigerator while mixing the filling..
- Dissolve gelatin powder in cold water and leave for a few minutes to bloom, then heat on low temperature, until it’s completely melted, set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- In a bowl mix heavy whipping cream until the stiff peaks form , gradually adding 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- In large bowl mix cream cheese with 1 cup powdered sugar until it’s fluffy, add vanilla and melted gelatin and mix on low speed until smooth and well combined.
- Add chopped strawberries and mix really gently
- Gently stir in whipped cream.
- Pour filling into the Oreo crust and smooth with the spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or until firm.
- Once firm, remove cheesecake from springform pan and decorate with Cool Whip and sprinkles.
- Store in refrigerator until serving.