Baileys Chocolate Lasagna is easy, no bake dessert recipe perfect for Christmas or New Year’s Eve to feed the crowd. This layered dessert is really decadent, boozy and met-in-your-mouth good!
For Oreo Crust:
- 36 Oreo cookies-ground
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
- 3 ½ cups heavy cream-chilled
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Chocolate Pudding Layer:
- 2 x 3.9 oz. chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 ¼ cups milk
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 ¼ cup whipped cream
Baileys Cheesecake Layer:
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese (brick style)-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- ¼ cup (1–0.7 oz envelop) instant white-hot cocoa mix
- 1 Tablespoon of instant hot cocoa mix-milk chocolate flavor
- 1 ½ cup whipped cream
- 4 cups whipped cream-divided
- 1/3 cup crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
- 12 mini candy canes
- To make the crust place whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor and ground in fine crumbs. Stir in melted butter and press the mixture in the bottom of 13 x 9 inches casserole dish. Place in the fridge or freezer to firm while making next layer.
- Beat heavy whipping cream and vanilla until soft peaks form, then add powdered sugar and continue mixing until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- For pudding layer in a bowl whisk instant chocolate pudding mix, milk and Baileys until it starts thickening. Mix in 1 ¼ cup whipped cream and spread over Oreo crust. Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- To make Baileys Cheesecake Layer, beat softened butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy and smooth. Mix in whipped cream, Baileys and white chocolate and milk chocolate instant hot cocoa mix. Spread over pudding layer.
- Set in the fridge or freezer to firm.
- Spread 2 cups of whipped cream on top and place in the fridge for a few hours to set, or preferably overnight). Store leftovers of whipped cream for serving. (If you do not want to pipe the swirls when serving, then spread all of remaining whipped cream on top before chilling.)
- Before serving pipe swirls of whipped cream. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes and stick a mini candy cane in each slice. Do not sprinkle crushed candies in advance, it will melt and won’t look pretty.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.