Healthy Avocado Egg Salad Roll Ups are the perfect way to use leftover hard-boiled Easter Eggs. This simple salad recipe, with only a few ingredients, is a go-to lunch or snack, party food for feeding a crowd, or just a delicious way to get your morning protein in.
- 1 avocado-mashed
- 4–5 hard-boiled eggs chopped in small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2–4 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (start with 2 and add more if the salad seems to dry)
- 1 green onion-thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon red onion-diced (or more to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley-chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 3–4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 or 10 inch diameter)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients (except tortillas) and stir with a wooden spoon until evenly blended.
- Spread the mixture over tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining salad. I had enough filling for 3 10 inch diameter tortillas.
- Slice with serrated knife into ½- 3/4 inch slices. You can slice them immediately or refrigerate until firm (about 30 mins). It’s easier to slice when chilled.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to serve.