Nutella S’mores Crescent Muffins are easy 3 ingredients breakfast, dessert, or snack. These muffins are overloaded with Nutella packed in delicious crescent rolls, topped with gooey, toasted marshmallows.
- 8 oz. refrigerated crescent rolls or seamless dough sheet
- 1 cup Nutella
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter(melted)
- On a pate lined with parchment paper drop 8 scoops of Nutella (scoops should be about an inch in diameter, but don’t need to be perfectly round).
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Grease standard muffin pan with melted butter(grease 8 cavities).
- Unroll refrigerated crescent dough and cut into 8 squares if using a seamless sheet. If using crescent rolls separate into 4 rectangles, then cut each rectangle in half and seal the perforation on each square well.
- Place a square of dough on your palm, place Nutella scoop in the center, pick up the ends of the dough to cover the Nutella, squeeze seals well with your fingers, roll into the ball gently and place in a baking sheet (sealed side down).
- Brush the tops with melted butter and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the tops get nice golden-brown color. I suggest you put the muffin pan on a baking sheet just in case the Nutella leaks from the muffin during the baking, and to prevent the marshmallows from falling onto the bottom of the oven ,too.
- Remove baked muffins from the oven and stick mini marshmallows on top while the muffins are hot.
- Turn on the broiler and place the muffins on the top position of the oven and broil for about briefly just until the marshmallows are toasted.