Do you want a delicious dessert without having to do hardly anything? Then Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars are the solution for you. A beautiful combination of crescent rolls and cream cheese, with just a little effort, becomes a cheesecake recipe you will gladly come back to.
- 2 x 8 oz. packages crescent roll dough
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F, line 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- Unroll 1 can crescent rolls dough and press it to the bottom of baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese and mix in 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla; spread over the dough (almost to the edges).
- Unroll second crescent roll dough over the cream cheese mixture, gently stretching to the edges and seal with bottom dough.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons sugar. Bake about 30 minutes (until golden brown). Let it cool in the pan, then place in the fridge for an hour, slice and serve.